The minimum requirements for a fill are:
Fic - 500 words
Art - medium sized (at least 320x240)
Icons - set of 10
Rec post - 10 recs (any combination of fandoms) with short explanation for each
Podfic - 500 word fic
Picspam - 20 pics
Vids - 30 seconds
Mix - 10 songs with track list and explanation included
Meta - 1000 words
Straight line (horizontal, vertical, diagonal) (5 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 5 fills.
|imprisonment||poisoning||comfort food or item / feeding someone||eating disorders||accept injury to protect someone|
|toothache||self-harm||abuse||archaic medical treatment||arrest|
|food poisoning||explosion||WILD CARD||hunger / starvation||loss of home / shelter|
|robots / androids||healers||Stockholm syndrome||accidents||caught in a robbery|
|nervous breakdown||kidnapping||combat||poltergeist||learning to be loved|
note that the line doesn't have to go through the central square unless it's diagonal.
4 corners (5 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 5 fills.
|self-harm||heart attack / heart trouble||humiliation||stalkers||hazing|
|mutation||stranded / survival scenario||corporal punishment||explosion||electrocution|
|group support||drugged||WILD CARD||estrangement||culture shock|
|hunger / starvation||rape / non-con||loss of identity||Stockholm syndrome||scars|
|fever / delirium||job-related trauma||magical trouble||head trauma||mercy killing|
Parallel Diagonals (2 parallel diagonals) (5 - 9 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 5 - 9 fills.
|CPR / rescue breathing||body / mindswap||runaways||sensory deprivation||taking care of somebody|
|unexpected consequences of planned soulbonding||imprisonment||minor illness or injury||coma||secret identity discovered|
|lacerations / knife wounds||food poisoning||WILD CARD||family||sex pollen|
|attacked by a creature||fall from grace||deadline / time bomb||stranded / survival scenario||planet destruction|
|assault||humiliation||toothache||headaches / migraines||nervous breakdown|
|body image issues||on the run||branding||pandemics and epidemics||hospital stay|
|forced marriage||comfort food or item / feeding someone||hostages||heat stroke||estrangement|
|toothache||CPR / rescue breathing||WILD CARD||backrubs / massages||restrained|
|assault||unconsciousness||homesickness||motion sickness||loss of hearing|
|captivity||falsely imprisoned||asphyxiation||forced to rely on enemy / rival||abuse|
Note that any parallel diagonal lines may be used, except for the corners and you cannot use the two two-square diagonals together to make bingo. At least five squares must be used.
Diamond (8 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 8 fills.
|moving||side effects||caught in a robbery||loss of powers||accidental mating for life|
|archaic medical treatment||loss of home / shelter||phobias||loss of job / income||hypothermia|
|loss of identity||secret identity discovered||WILD CARD||tyranny / rebellion||washing / bathing someone|
|alien abduction||planet destruction||grief||witch hunt||poisoning|
|whipping / flogging||hazing||hiding an injury / illness||undeserved reputation||robots / androids|
Crosses: X or + (2 diagonals or crossing straight lines through the center) (9 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 9 fills
|brainwashing / deprogramming||unconsciousness||poltergeist||blood loss||sacrifice|
|corporal punishment||begging||protecting / losing precious object||attacked by a creature||forced body modification|
|unwanted transformation||culture shock||WILD CARD||heart attack / heart trouble||nightmares|
|mistaken identity||robots / androids||planet destruction||headaches / migraines||restrained|
|telepathic trauma||natural disasters||sex pollen||brainwashing / deprogramming||mercy killing|
|septicemia / infected wounds||forced soulbonding||WILD CARD||protecting / losing precious object||orphans|
|loss of identity||asphyxiation||loss of hearing||hospital stay||poltergeist|
Note that the + does not have to cross in the middle. Any horizontal + vertical line is considered a +
Confetti (alternating squares) - 1 prompt per fill, 12 or 13 fills
|apocalypse||difficult / unexpected pregnancy||interrogation||forced to face fear||insomnia|
|drowning||restrained||WILD CARD||disappearing||group support|
|cuddling||caught in a robbery||headaches / migraines||grief||forced marriage|
|sensory deprivation||hospital stay||sacrifice||secret identity discovered||loss of job / income|
Border (all outside squares) (16 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 16 fills
|tyranny / rebellion||mutation||hostile climate||amnesia||captivity|
|minor illness or injury||major illness or injury||loss of voice||theft||mistaken identity|
|exhaustion||trust issues||WILD CARD||hostages||post-traumatic stress disorder|
|secret identity discovered||hugs||on the run||stalkers||unexpected consequences of planned soulbonding|
|lost childhood||poltergeist||corporal punishment||caught in a robbery||loss of hearing|
Blackout (all squares) (25 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 25 fills
|difficult / unexpected pregnancy||culture shock||comfort food or item / feeding someone||estrangement||assault|
|lacerations / knife wounds||loss of hearing||depression||stranded / survival scenario||motion sickness|
|medication||forced body modification||WILD CARD||hazing||robots / androids|
|extortion||heart attack / heart trouble||hugs||caught in a robbery||grief|
(twenty-five fills answering all prompts on the card).
After you've made a bingo, you can make a new bingo on your card or request a new card to complete bingo on. You may also do extras using your original card. Extras are worth a unique number of points
Cross-square (parallel squares) (2 prompts) - 2 prompts per fill, 1 fill
Any two opposite prompts separated by a square combined into one fill.
|deals with demons||accidents||trust issues||family||hospital stay|
|healers||head trauma||interrogation||backrubs / massages||unrequited pining|
|estrangement||depression||WILD CARD||septicemia / infected wounds||corporal punishment|
|telepathic trauma||loss of hearing||rape / non-con||bodyguards||exhaustion|
|on the run||heat stroke||mistaken identity||headaches / migraines||rejection|
Postage stamp (2x2 square) (4 prompts) - 4 prompts per fill, 1 fill
The postage stamp is a fill that combines four adjoining prompts in the square.
|hypoglycemia / low blood sugar||trapped together||gaslighting||estrangement||mistaken identity|
|scars||moving||post-traumatic stress disorder||stalkers||undeserved reputation|
|wings||forced body modification||WILD CARD||rejection||runaways|
|poisoning||mercy killing||group support||coma||on the run|
|nervous breakdown||rape / non-con||food poisoning||first transformation||toothache|
Straight line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) (5 prompts) - 5 prompts per fill, 1 fill
All five prompts in line combined into one story.
|stalkers||survivor's guilt||major illness or injury||CPR / rescue breathing||body image issues|
|dub-con||unwanted transformation||bodyguards||interrogation||tyranny / rebellion|
|falsely imprisoned||learning to be loved||WILD CARD||body / mindswap||lost childhood|
|amnesia||torture||headaches / migraines||purgatory||washing / bathing someone|
|alien abduction||fighting||nausea||exhaustion||fever / delirium|
Parallel lines (2 straight lines) (10 prompts) - 2 prompts per fill, 5 fills
Parallel lines means writing five stories, each of them covers two adjoining prompts from parallel lines.
|exhaustion||minor illness or injury||grief||forced to hurt somebody||unconsciousness|
|branding||pneumonia||abandonment issues||loss of job / income||moving|
|forced to rely on enemy / rival||tentacles||dub-con||deadline / time bomb||on the run|
|homesickness||fire||first transformation||stalkers||hypoglycemia / low blood sugar|
Each type of bingo and each type of extra bring you a separate banner on posting to the comm.
All bingos and extras within one card let you qualify for achievements.
Achievements are given out at the end of the round. There are Competitive (where you compete with other players), General, Loyalty, Content-based and Special achievements; there will be also some secret ones only announced at the end of the round.
All achievements are reached within one card (for example, if you're aiming for a largest wordcount achievement and have one card with a 90k total wordcount and another with a 5k total wordcount, only the 90k will count towards the achievement).
Several achievements can be reached at once.
If you are aiming for any General, Content-Based and Special achievements, please add a line listing them in the end of the post, otherwise your bingo or extra won’t qualify for the achievement.
1. The Longest Journey achievement: Highest combined wordcount per one card.
2. After Bingo achievement: Most extras submitted per one card.
3. One-and-Only achievement: First to submit a bingo in Round 6.
4. King of the Mountain achievement: Maximum total amount of achievements collected.
General achievements - each of these achievements has a separate subachievement if reached for a Blackout bingo.
1. Multimedia Bingo achievement: Each fill is done in a different media: fic, art, meta, vid, etc. For bingo types with more than nine fills you can repeat several media types as long as all nine are represented.
2. Single Media Bingo achievement: Each fill is done in the same media, excluding fics.
3. All the Worlds achievement: Each fill is done in a different fandom.
4. Steadfast achievement: Each fill is completed in the same fandom.
1. Passion achievement: Completed at least one mini-challenge.
2. February-to-May achievement: Completed all four mini-challenges.
3. Forget-Me-Not achievement: Posted at least once during amnesty.
Content-based achievements - each of these achievements has a separate subachievement if reached for a Blackout bingo.
1. Crosstime Saloon achievement: Submitted an all-crossover bingo.
2. Tune In achievement: Each fill in a bingo is a part of interconnected series.
3. Strange New Worlds achievement: Each fill in a bingo is an AU or fusion.
4. Librarian's Delight achievement: All the fills are created for book fandoms.
5. Drawn and Animated achievement: All the fills are created for anime/manga/manhwa/comics/cartoons fandoms.
6. Green Screen achievement: All the fills are created for movie fandoms.
7. Serial Pleasures! achievement: All the fills are created for tv series fandoms.
8. Gamer's Glory achievement: All the fills are created for videogames fandoms.
9. Keepin' It Real achievement: All the fills are created for RPF fandoms.
10. The World's a Stage achievement: All the fills are created for theater/opera/musical fandoms.
1. 25-in-1 achievement: One fill covering all the prompts on the card. This is the only achievement you can get without a completing a bingo beforehand, and you can request a new card after posting your fill (if you like!).
Minimum requirements for this fill:
fic: 12500 words
art: wallpaper sized (1024x768 - 1280x800)
mix: 30 songs, plus track list and explanation
icons: set of 50
meta: 15000 words
podfic: a fic of 15000 words
vids: 5 minutes
picspam: 100 pictures
rec post: 50 stories
2. Catch 'Em All achievement: All types of bingo (from line to blackout) submitted for one card, with new fills for each new type of bingo.
3. Extracurricular achievement: All types of extra (from cross-squares to parallel lines) submitted for one card, with new fills for each new type of extra.
4. Fearsome Catcher achievement: All types of bingo AND all types of extra submitted for one card, with new fills for each new type of bingo and extra.