it's time for Amnesty Mini-Challenges. As always, we'll be doing challenges from the beginning of February to the end of May. We hope you can join in! We're very excited to see a new round of Amnesty entries this year.
The rules for February: if you comment on this post, you get a postage stamp
: a 2x2 grid of randomly chosen prompts (for the purposes of this challenge, one of the prompts is always a Wild Card). You then complete and submit one
fill that combines all four prompts.Rules:
- The deadline for posting your completed fill is March 1st
. As long as your submission is in the posting queue while it's March 1st anywhere in the world, you've finished on time. There are no penalties for defaulting: if you didn't finish your fill on time, it can still be posted during the amnesty period, it just won't bring you the banner and the achievement in the next round.
- The prize for finishing and submitting your story in time is a special achievement for Round 11 and a banner. You can sign up to play even if you didn't participate in Round 10 and/or don't plan to participate in Round 11.
- If you're uncomfortable with writing about sexual trauma and/or abuse based situations, please note that when you sign up so we can give you a postage stamp avoiding these areas altogether. Additionally, you can look at the list of prompts
before signing up and veto from one to three prompts that would be triggery/uncomfortable for you to write about. If you need more than three prompts vetoed, please contact the by PM or e-mail and we will do our best to work with you.
- If you received your postage stamp grid and you're absolutely sure you won't be able to work with, you can request a new postage stamp once during the 24 hours after the original request by commenting in the same thread.
- The warning policy is the same: even if it is in the prompt, you are still required to warn for rape/non-con, dub-con, incest, character death/suicide, graphic self-harm, any type of sexual trauma, any type of child/domestic abuse and any other triggering themes or images. The other warnings are left to your discretion, though we encourage you to warn as fully as possible. When in doubt, please err on the side of caution. If you don't want to warn for something to avoid spoiling the readers, please use greyed-out warnings.
- Remember that all prompts in your stamp don't have to be applied to one character.
Please also check the rules and FAQ for general rules and requirements.
Please title your post "February Challenge: [Title of your submission] and use the following template:
Tagging: your entry should contain the following tags: amnesty: challenges: february, [fandom](s), [medium], [prompt](s), round: 10. If there's no fandom tag for you yet, don't worry, we'll add it at the later date. You can only add existing tags.
If you need any clarifications, please e-mail or PM us, or leave a comment to this post with "Question" in the subject line. Have fun!